Thank you for using unDraw+! For your access to this product and all unDraw related products, and to maintain transparency we have to set in effect some Terms of Service to avoid any possible misunderstandings or misuse.
When we say “Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us” in this document, we are referring to ANGKEL, GP. This is the company, based in Greece, that legally controls unDraw and all its offerings.
When we say “Services”, we mean any product created and maintained by ANGKEL, GP. That includes unDraw (all versions), relevant plugins and integrations, and unDraw Plus, whether delivered within a web browser, desktop application, mobile application, or any other format.
When we say “You” or “your”, we are referring to the people or organizations that own an account with one or more of our Services.
We may update these Terms of Service in the future. Typically these changes have been to clarify some of these terms. Whenever we make a significant change to our policies, we will also announce them on our product blog or via email.
When you use our Services, now or in the future, you are agreeing to the latest Terms of Service. That is true for any of our existing and future products and all features that we add to our Services over time. There may be times where we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service; in doing so, we are not waiving that right or provision. These terms do contain a limitation of our liability.
By using the Services, you agree to our Terms & Conditions and Paddle's Buyer Terms, the company that handles the payments for the Services as our Merchant of Record. You can access Paddle's Buyer Terms for business customers here and Paddle's Buyer Terms for consumer customers here.
- In order to access and use certain sections and features of the Services, you must first create an account with Us. ("User Account"). The Website and Services are only available to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and related password, if one exists. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Services for any purpose outlined in our Restrictions & Limitations section.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account. That includes content posted by others who either: (a) have access to your login credentials; or (b) have their own logins under your account. If anyone other than yourself accesses your User Account, they may perform any actions available to you, make changes to your User Account and use the Services. All such activities will be deemed to have occurred on your behalf and in your name. Therefore we strongly recommend that you do not share your access credentials with others.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address and any other requested information to complete the User Account creation and payment process. Therefore you must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- In case of a dispute on User Account ownership, we reserve the right to determine ownership to a User Account based on our reasonable judgment, whether or not an independent investigation has been conducted by Us. We may request documentation (e.g. government-issued ID, a business license) that may assist Us to determine ownership.
Payment, Refunds and Plan Changes
- If you are using a free or open-source version of one of our Services, it is really free: we do not charge your credit card and — just like for customers who pay for our Services — we do not sell your data.
- For paid Services that offer a free trial, we explain the length of trial when you sign up. After the trial period, you need to pay in advance to keep using the Service. If you do not pay, we will freeze your account and it will be inaccessible until you make payment. If your account has been frozen for a while, we will queue it up for auto-cancellation.
- If you are upgrading from a free plan to a recurring paid plan, we will charge your card immediately and your billing cycle starts on the day of upgrade. For other upgrades or downgrades in plan level, the new rate starts from the next billing cycle. This does not apply in Yearly charges.
- For access to the Paid Services we clearly state the amount, any trial period, the time period of access it grants to you and the specific Services that are available at the time. As such we do not process refunds unless we decide otherwise on per case basis or required by law.
Payment, Refunds and Plan Changes
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. Within each of our Services, we aim to provide a simple no-questions-asked cancellation link. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not automatically considered cancellation. If you need help cancelling your account or there is not an available option to do so, you can always contact our Support team.
- All of your content will be inaccessible from the Services immediately upon account cancellation.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up period, your cancellation will take effect immediately but you will not be refunded for the remainder of the period.
- We have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our Services for any reason at any time. Suspension means you and any other users on your account will not be able to access the account or any content in the account. Termination will furthermore result in the deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. We also reserve the right to refuse the use of the Services to anyone for any reason at any time. We have this clause because statistically speaking, out of the hundreds of thousands of accounts on our Services, there is at least one doing something nefarious. There are some things we staunchly stand against and this clause is how we exercise that stance. For more details, see the Restrictions & Limitations section.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of Company employee, representative or officer will result in immediate account termination.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- We make a promise to our customers to support our Services for as long as we deem it is viable. That means when it comes to security, privacy, and customer support, we will do our best to maintain any legacy Services. Sometimes it becomes technically impossible to continue a feature or we redesign a part of our Services because we think it could be better or we decide to close new signups of a product. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of our Services with or without notice.
- Sometimes we change the pricing structure for our products. When we do that, we tend to exempt existing customers from those changes. However, we may choose to change the prices for existing customers. We may post a notice about changes on our websites, via email or the affected Services themselves.
Uptime, Security, and Privacy
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. We provide these Services on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not offer service-level agreements for of our Services but do take uptime of our applications seriously.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other customers of the Services. To ensure fair use and avoid abuse of the Services, automated systems may block access or partially restrict the functionality of the Services. Of course, we will reach out to the account owner before taking any permanent action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers.
- We take many measures to protect and secure your data through backups, redundancies, and encryption. We enforce encryption for data transmission from the public Internet. There are some edge cases where we may send your data through our network unencrypted.
- To help you with support requests you make and any errors you may encounter.
- On the rare occasions when an error occurs that stops an automated process partway through.
- To safeguard and ensure the quality the Services. We'll look at logs and metadata as part of our work to ensure the security of your data and the Services as a whole. If necessary, we may also access accounts as part of an abuse report investigation.
- To the extent required by applicable law. As an EU company with data infrastructure located in the US as well, we only preserve or share customer data if compelled by an EU or US government authority with a legally binding order. If ANGKEL is audited by a tax authority, we only share the bare minimum billing information needed to complete the audit.
- We use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, payments and related technology required to run the Services.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Services must comply with the E.U. and U.S. copyright laws.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Services. All materials uploaded remain yours.
- We do not pre-screen content, but reserve the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services without the express written permission by the Company.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Services or the Company.
- The assets and artwork available for download (illustrations, icons, etc.), belong to our Company. The license granted for your use is covered by the license that governs unDraw and you can find on the license page.
Features and Bugs
We design our Services with care, based on our own experience and the experiences of customers who share their time and feedback. However, there is no such thing as a service that pleases everybody. We make no guarantees that our Services will meet your specific requirements or expectations.
We also test all of our features extensively before shipping them. As with any software, our Services inevitably have some bugs. We track the bugs reported to us and work through priority ones, especially any related to security or privacy. Not all reported bugs will get fixed and we don't guarantee completely error-free Services.
We mention liability throughout these Terms but to put it all in one section:
You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable, in law or in equity, to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, lost profits, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Services; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to this Terms of Service or the Services, whether as a breach of contract, tort (including negligence whether active or passive), or any other theory of liability.
In other words: choosing to use our Services does mean you are making a bet on us. If the bet does not work out, that's on you, not us. We do our best to be as safe a bet as possible through careful management of the business; investments in security, infrastructure, and talent; and in general we care about the user experience. If you choose to use our Services, thank you for betting on us.
These terms are based and adapted from the Basecamp open-source policies which are licensed under CC BY 4.0.If you have a question about any of the Terms of Service, please contact our team.